Profiling of the Fourth Batch of PCW GAD Resource Pool
After the success of the first three batches the PCW is now opening the profiling for the fourth batch of the GAD Resource Pool.
The GAD Resource Pool (GR Pool), which is one of the components of the National GAD Resource Program (NGRP), is composed of individual GAD practitioners who will be constantly updated and tapped by the PCW to provide technical assistance on GAD Mainstreaming to NGAs and LGUs.
Applicants to the GR Pool will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- Proven track record as GAD technical adviser or resource person;
- Previous engagement with PCW;
- Vouched for/endorsed by other GAD experts or PCW officers/officials;
- Availability to attend the levelling sessions and capacity development sessions for GR Pool members; and
- Availability to respond to TA requests on GAD Qualified applicants for the fourth batch will be shortlisted by the end of February 2015.
To facilitate this, GAD and Sectoral experts/trainers who would like to be part of the GR Pool may download and accomplish the NGRP-GAD Resource Pool Profile Form (Form A) and Training Needs Analysis (Form B) and submit the same to PCW through fax (02-736-4449) or email (email@example.com) starting December 18, 2014 to March 30, 2015.