Gender Mainstreaming and Monitoring System
The Gender Mainstreaming Monitoring System or GMMS is an online system for automating the GAD Plan and Budget (GPB) and GAD Accomplishment Report (GAD AR) submission of the agencies, GOCCs, SUCs and other government instrumentalities. Through the submissions, government progress in gender mainstreaming can be monitored.
Starting September 2014, the GPB and GAD AR submission, review and endorsement of National Government Agencies (NGAs), Government Owned and controlled Corporations (GOCCs) and State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) will be through the GMMS. To participate, all national government organizations must register their system users to PCW using the GMMS Registration Form.
How to register:
Beginning FY 2020 or the preparation of the FY 2021 GPBs, pilot agencies of the “Revised GPB Form” shall start using the GMMS Version 3. Thus, these agencies shall use the GMMS V3 registration from which can be found here.
GMMS V3 for the following pilot agencies:
|1||Commission on Higher Education|
|2||National Economic and Development Authority|
|3||Government Service Insurance System|
|4||Development Bank of the Philippines|
|5||Department of National Defense|
|6||Department of Social Welfare and Development|
|7||Department of Trade and Industry|
|8||Land Bank of the Philippines|
|9||Technical Education and Skills Development Authority|
|10||Department of Agriculture|
|11||Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources|
|12||Philippine Rice Research Institute|
|13||Philippine Carabao Center|
|14||Philippine Center for Postharvest Development and Mechanization|
Determine how many users need to be registered. The table below summarizes the users that each organization must register. Please take note that there is a mimimum required registered user per organization depending on the role of the organization the review submission and review process of the GPBs and GAD ARs:
|Line Agencies Attached Bureaus and Agencies, Government Owned and/or Controlled Corporations (GOCCs), Legislative and Judiciary Branches, Constitutional Bodies and State Universities and Colleges (SUCs)||At least one GMMS Focal Person|
|CHED Central Office||At least one Reviewer|
At least one Endorser
At least one GMMS Focal Person
|Regional offices of CHED||At least one Reviewer|
At least one Endorser
Alternatively, you may assign all the roles of the GMMS FP, Reviewer, Endorser to just one user account. If this is the case, this user alone will need to undergo the orientation.
Please refer to these examples to help you determine the users you need to register:
- Example 1: You are a line department with regional offices that prepares their own GAD plans and reports. The plans of your regional office are reviewed and submitted as a compilation along with your agency’s plan and report to PCW. You will need to assign the following:
- a GMMS Focal Person to encode and manage your agency’s plan and report in the GMMS.
- a Reviewer who will review the plans submitted by your regional offices in the GMMS. Likewise, your regional offices will need to assign a GMMS FP in their respective offices to participate.
- an Endorser as the final person who will endorse reviewed plans to PCW.
- Example 2: You are an agency with regional offices. Your organization consolidates the plans of your regional offices into one plan and submit this master plan and busget to PCW. You only need to assign a GMMS FP from your organization who will encode the masterplan in the GMMS. Your regional offices will not need an account in the system.
- Example 3: You are an agency that does not have attached agencies, bureaus or regional offices. You only need to assign a GMMS FP who will encode your organizations GPB and GAD AR.