Event Guidelines -November 25 kick-off activity
- This event is open to the public for free. Interested individuals, parties, organizations, or agencies may register online.
- There is no limit on the number of participants per organization. However, registration is accepted on first come, first served basis. You will receive an e-mail informing you of the status of your registration. Deadline of registration is on November 15, 2016.
- Once your registration is approved, a confirmation email will be sent to the e-mail address that you used when you registered.
- In case where an organization wishes to add more delegates to what was previously registered, said organization shall register the second batch of delegates separately.
- Gates will close at 8:55 AM. The program will start at exactly 9 AM.
- Participants are advised to stay until end of the program for the commitment ritual where PETA performers will interact with the audiences. The program is expected to end by 12:00 noon.
On-site confirmation of delegations and submission of delegates list
- To facilitate proper documentation of agency/organization participation and acknowledgment of delegations, agencies/organizations are requested to designate one representative to confirm their delegation’s attendance at the designated registration booth.
- Agencies/organizations are requested to bring a list of their delegates during the event.
- Agency/organization representatives shall sign the on-site confirmation/ registration form indicating the name of agency/organization and submit their list of delegates to the registration committee.
- Free-seating shall be observed, except for seats duly marked as reserved by the organizers. Early arrival means better chances of getting the seat of your choice.
- Participants are encouraged to use the campaign shirt during the event. Design of the official 18-Day Campaign shirt can be downloaded at http://pcw.gov.ph/event/VAWfreePH. In case participants are not able to acquire the prescribed upper attire, they may wear any Orange shirt / blouse / polo instead.
- All participants are likewise advised to bring Orange handkerchiefs or Orange cloth/scarf which will be used for the Commitment Ritual. Agencies/organizations may consider procuring and providing the said item for their delegation.
Venue restrictions (PICC)
- Bringing of food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue and its premises. The exclusive Caterer of the PICC is Via Mare. Considering the allowable expenses for meals, agencies may consider arranging their delegation’s meals in nearby establishments to avoid possible post-audit observations.
- Bringing of pets, alcoholic beverages and deadly weapons that may cause harm to others are also strictly prohibited.
- Pay parking is available in CCP Complex. Payment shall be on personal account of vehicle owners.
Accessibility for PWDs and older persons
- Ramps and wheelchair area are available inside PICC Reception Hall. Participants who are accessing these provisions are requested to advise PCW in advance so we can notify the venue ahead of time.
Cleanliness and Orderliness
- The event is a peaceful and politically-neutral gathering of people and organizations sharing the common vision of addressing Violence Against Women and making our community VAW-free. Agencies/organizations are requested to advise their delegations to help the organizers maintain cleanliness and orderliness before, during and after the program.
- To maintain cleanliness of the assembly area and program area, participants are requested to refrain from littering and vandalizing the area before, during and after the activity.
For further details, contact the PCW-Information Resource Management Division (IRMD) at Tel. Nos. 735- 8509 or 735-1654 local 131 or email email@example.com