PCW Memorandum Circular No. 2023-02: Preparation and Online Submission of Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 Gender and Development (GAD) Plans and BudgetsPCW Memorandum Circular No. 2023-02: Preparation and Online Submission of Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 Gender and Development (GAD) Plans and Budgets To All Heads of …
- 2023 18-day Campaign to End Violence Against Women Campaign Background According to the 2023 Global Gender Gap Index Report by the World Economic Forum, the …
- Women’s Commission Awards GAD Champions in Government, COA Bags Two Golds The Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) recognized national government agencies (NGAs) and government-owned and …
- Gender Mainstreaming Monitoring System (GMMS) Training 2023 PCW will hold orientations on using the GMMS. The orientation is intended for new users and those who …
- PCW lauds DILG’s support for ICT upskilling of women by the Aboitiz Foundation and Connected Women Expanded AIDA for Women: The Department of the Interior …
- PCW reiterates stand against all forms of commodification of women The Philippine Commission on Women (PCW), expresses grave concern over the recent involvement of another …
Visit this page for the full text.
#WecanbeEquALL commitment page
To take action, please visit this page.
Let’s celebrate the International Women’s Day!
The Philippine Commission on Women and UN Women present the IWD event “BREAKING THE CODE: Equality for All through Technology and Innovation, happening on March 8, 2023, at Samsung Hall, SM Aura, Taguig City.
The morning session is open to GOVERNMENT AGENCIES and will focus on policy and programs that can be pushed to advance women’s rights in technology, innovation, and ICT. Due to the tight security protocol, only those who are confirmed to participate in the event will be allowed entry.
For the afternoon segment, youth participants and the general public are welcome to join. We will tackle managing mental health in this digital era and protecting women from online risks and vulnerabilities. Inspiring stories of women making their mark in these fields will also be highlighted.
Registration is subject to the organizers’ assessment and the availability of slots. An email will be sent to those who are confirmed to attend.
For more information and registration, visit this site.
Deadline of application for the National GAD Resource Pool – Batch 9 will be on March 3, 2023. For more information, visit this page.
Copy of the RA 11596: An Act Prohibiting the Practice of Child Marriage and Imposing Penalties for Violations Thereof, Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), now availabe for download. Visit this link.
Schedule of registration for the GAD Webinar 7 will be on October 7, 2022, 2:00 PM . You may check this page for updates.
Engage with us