Profiling of the Fifth Batch of PCW GAD Resource Pool Members
PCW is now accepting applicants for the profiling of the fifth batch of GR Pool. In line with this, we call on interested GAD practitioners & sectoral GAD experts/trainers who would like to be part of the fifth batch of GR Pool to accomplish and submit the NGRP-GAD Resource Pool Profile Form (Form A) and GAD Capacity Assessment Form (Form B) to PCW through our email address at email@example.com or fax (02) 736-4449. Submission will be accepted starting October 3 until November 30, 2016.
Applicants to the GR Pool will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- Proven track record as GAD technical adviser or resource person;
- Availability to respond to TA requests on GAD
- Availability to attend the levelling sessions and capacity development sessions for GR Pool members ; and
- Vouched for/endorsed by other GAD experts or PCW officers/officials;
- Previous engagement with PCW
The PCW Screening Committee will select from amongst the applicants, 20-25 qualified individuals/experts who will be invited to attend a three-day “Levelling and Learning Session on GAD Technical Assistance” which will be the final assessment prior to being invited to the Certification Ceremony as a member of the fifth batch of the GR Pool. The PCW will officially notify all concerned by the end of January 2017.