PCW Advisory on Week-long Office Closure (13-17 July 2020)
We would like to inform our stakeholders that the PCW office will be closed from Monday, July 13, 2020 until Friday, July 17, 2020 to give way to a thorough disinfection of our premises, as part of health and safety protocols against COVID-19. All PCW staffers will continue to attend to concerns while on work from home arrangement, as allowed under the Civil Service Commission Memorandum Circular 10, Series of 2020 and corresponding PCW memorandum.
– For inquiries and appointments on clarification on the comments and status of agency GAD Plans and Budgets and GAD Accomplishment Reports, clients and stakeholders may contact Policy Development, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Division with the following details: email@example.com | 0917-881-7030
– For inquiries and request for GAD capacity development/ training workshops (e.g. GST, Gender Analysis, GA Tools, GPB Process, GAD Agenda), clients and stakeholders may contact Technical Services and Regional Coordination Division with the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0917-845-4471; 0917-834-0592
– For inquiries and appointments regarding the IT technical support on the use of Gender Mainstreaming Monitoring System (GMMS), clients and stakeholders may contact Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division with the following details: email@example.com | 0917-859-2891
– To request for PCW publications and Inquiries on other GAD-related materials and references, clients and stakeholders may contact Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division with the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com | 0917-845-4814
– For Inquiries/referrals on violation of women’s human rights, specially gender based violence, clients and stakeholders may contact Inter-Agency Council on Violence Against Women Secretariat with the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0917-867-1907