PCW Advisory on Extension of Closure of Office Premises until March 19, 2021
We are doing our best to continue to serve you better and safer. The PCW office will continue to be closed from March 17-19, 2021 due to confirmed COVID-19 cases. This will give us time to perform necessary health and safety measures to safeguard the health and safety of both our staffers and our clients.
Our staffers shall continue to attend to your concerns while on work from home arrangement. Stakeholders may directly coordinate with the designated contact persons for any of the transactions listed in the caption of this post. For other concerns not listed, please contact the Office of the Executive Director through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com.
• For inquiries regarding the March 17, 2021 Online Forum (Juana Laban sa Pandemya: Kaya!), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• For inquiries regarding the March 18, 2021 GAD Webinar Session (Introduction to GAD Concepts and SOGIESC) please email email@example.com
• For media interview requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 0917-845-4814
• For inquiries and appointments on clarification on the comments and status of agency GAD Plans and Budgets and GAD Accomplishment Reports, clients and stakeholders may contact Policy Development, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Division with the following details: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org | 0917-881-7030
• For inquiries and request for GAD capacity development/ training workshops (e.g. GST, Gender Analysis, GA Tools, GPB Process, GAD Agenda), clients and stakeholders may contact Technical Services and Regional Coordination Division with the following details: email@example.com | 0917-845-4471; 0917-834-0592
• For inquiries and appointments regarding the IT technical support on the use of Gender Mainstreaming Monitoring System (GMMS), clients and stakeholders may contact Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division with the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0917-859-2891
• To request for PCW publications and Inquiries on other GAD-related materials and references, clients and stakeholders may contact Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division with the following details: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
• For Inquiries/referrals on violation of women’s human rights, specially gender based violence, clients and stakeholders may contact Inter-Agency Council on Violence Against Women Secretariat with the following details: email@example.com | 0917-867-1907
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. May we all stay healthy and continue aiming for our twin goal of women’s empowerment and gender equality.