No. of personnel needed:
1. Prepare the content development plan for the PCW website. This includes the conduct of the following:
a. Preparation of and administration of a website user survey targeting the different clientele using the PCW website and the analysis and preparation of a report on the findings and recommendations;
b. Conduct of research on the requirements for website accessibility, compliance to data privacy, and data to be shared under the Open Data Initiative.
c. Conduct of research on possible functionalities for the different website sections, referencing approaches and functionalities implemented in other websites; and
d. Coordination and facilitation of a Technical Coordination Meeting with the different PCW divisions to gather inputs to the website user survey report recommendations and the draft content development plan.
2. Based on the plan, acquire the necessary information to update the content of the PCW web pages which includes but not limited to:
a. Coordinating with the different divisions and staff for information and recommendations; and
b. Coordinating and securing rights from other agencies for cross-posting of content.
3. Prepare the updated content and upload it in the PCW Content Management System.
4. Review and update the PCW Website Manual.
5. Perform other related tasks and support services that are similar to or related to his/ her specified duties which the Immediate Supervisor or Division Chief may assign from time to time.