No. of personnel needed:
Assists the WEE Project Manager and other WEE Project Officers to ensure efficient implementation of the inception phase work plan and generate expected outputs by providing: technical assistance on gender and entrepreneurship/ small enterprise development, provides inputs to conceptualize activity designs, assists in implementation of assigned project activities, and monitor and evaluate results of activities using the project’s performance measurement framework.
- Drafts and prepares technical documents (i.e., policy paper, research findings, concept paper, activity proposals, briefing materials, guides and tools to support project activities, documentation of activities/ meetings/ workshop proceedings and monitoring reports) as inputs to the PIP and work plans of project partners;
- Conducts basic research on the policy themes and issues;
- Provides technical assistance to partner agencies and organizations related to WEE project planning, M&E and initial implementation of work plan;
- Provides inputs to knowledge product development, core message development, round table discussions on gender and WEE themes organized by the project and PCW; and
- Leads in the conduct of activities assigned to her/his for the period and oversees coordination in the provision of support from other PCW Divisions.
- Acts as technical backstop to Project Manager and WEE POV/POIV in implementation of the approved work plan;
- Facilitates meetings related to assigned events and activities, and coordinates with relevant Divisions/Sections within PCW for support and participation;
- Participates in work planning, monitoring and assessment of PMO operations;
- May be assigned to represent the Project or PCW in inter-agency meetings, conferences, etc.; and
- Does other related tasks as may be assigned or agreed upon with Project Manager and Senior POV/POIV.