No(s). of personnels needed:
1. Provide technical assistance in cascading the implementation of IACVAWC Strategic Plan in the regions through the RIACAT-VAWC and other local mechanisms;
2. Assist in monitoring the implementation of strategic plan and prepare corresponding report of assigned agencies;
3. Draft/prepare technical documents:
- project/activity proposals,
- concept notes
- presentation materials, working documents, handouts etc.
4. Help in organizing workshops/meetings;
5. Take a lead role in documenting activities organized/led by the Secretariat;
6. Assist in drafting other reportorial requirements of the IACVAWC;
7. Assist the Team Leader in building partnership with related government agencies and non-government organizations to meet the objectives of the council;
8. Represent the secretariat in external meetings and activities as maybe assigned by her team leader or the Executive Director; and
9. Supervise the work of the secretariat staff in the absence of the Team Leader.