No(s). of personnels needed:
Under the direct supervision of the Planning Officer V, the Planning Officer III shall assist the POV in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs, projects, activities of the Policy Development and Advocacy Division (PDAD). Among the POIII’s main functions are the following:
- Develop GAD-related policies, and/or guidelines; prepare position papers and/or comments on laws/bills, legislative-related documents, executive issuances, and other GAD related documents (both local and international);
- Organize consultations with stakeholders for the formulation of the Development Plan for Women;
- Liase with legislators to push for gender-responsive legislations;
- Represent PDAD/PCW in meetings/consultations with external partners to ensure gender-responsiveness of policies, sectoral plans and programs;
- Participate in meetings, learning sessions and capacity development activities relevant to carrying-out the above-mentioned functions; and
- Perform other related duties that may be assigned by the POV.