Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Friday, July 14, 2017
No. of personnel needed:
Policy Development, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Division (PDPMED)
General Function: Under the direct supervision of the Chief of the Policy Development, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Division performs a variety of technical support functions.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate the GAD PBs and GAD ARs of all NGAs including the submission of bureaus, attached agencies, and their regional offices, either through the GMMS or manual review, and transmit comments and questions to concerned agencies;
- Transmit comment on each reviewed GAD PB and GAD AR strictly within ten (10) working days upon notification from the GMMS Level 1 Reviewer or System Administrator;
- Respond to agency’s queries on comments to their GAD PB and GAD AR; or coordinate or consult with agencies to clarify the content or comments to their GAD PB and GAD AR;
- Review the revised submission of agencies to determine if enhancements and/or responses to the comments have been addressed and subsequently, return the queries and/or comments to agencies as needed;
- Determine if the GAD PBs together with the GAD ARs are due for endorsement or not for endorsement after revisions;
- Prepare and submit a general report on the process which includes the list and number of GAD PBs and GAD ARs reviewed, endorsed reviewed but not endorsed (and reason for non-endorsement), general assessment of agency’s capacity in preparing sound GAD PB and GAD AR, and recommendations on the intervention needed to develop the capacity of concerned agencies in preparing GAD PB and GAD AR;
- Conduct follow-ups to the assigned agency on the submission of the revised GAD PB and GAD AR;
- Check GMMS regularly for the GAD PB and GAD AR submissions and updates;
- Coordinate with the GMMS focal person of MED regarding issues and concerns encountered in the use of the GMMS and for retrieving documents necessary for the review of GAD PBs and GAD ARs;
- Assign per GAD activity in the GAD PB and GAD AR of each agency to its corresponding MCW provision, W-EDGE SGI, PAP type, and GMEF entry point and descriptor; and
- Perform other related work that may be assigned and agreed upon by the Division Chief from time to time.
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job (preferably Gender/Women and Development, Communications Development, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Development Management, Public Management and other allied courses)
One (1) year relevant experience; and
Four (4) hours of relevant training.
The PCW will pay a service fee of ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY-EIGHT PESOS AND TWENTY-FIVE CENTAVOS (Php 1,378.25) daily subject to applicable withholding taxes.