No. of personnel needed:
General Function: Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Project Manager, the Knowledge Management and Information Systems Officer will perform technical support in database management and KM.
Specific Database Management Functions:
- Encode/consolidate the data submitted by partners in the WME Database;
- Provide user assistance for database-related issues and concerns;
- Troubleshoot and solve problems in the WME Database;
- Assist in the monitoring of partner agencies’ submission of the WME Database; and
- Prepare other database management-related tasks and support services that are similar to or related to his/her specified duties but are not covered by this contract, which the immediate supervisor or Project Manager will assign from time to time.
Specific KM Functions:
- Prepare edit and finalize audio-visual productions;
- Plan for shooting and interview , and lead in the coordination for shooting and interview of PCW as needed;
- Prepare, edit and finalize the lay-outing of infographics, brochures, posters, tarpaulins , and other identified KPs for web releases/posts;
- Assist in identifying and developing content for the GREAT Women Project Microsite and Project’s official Instagram Account;
- Assist in the management of the Project’s official Instagram Account;
- Coordinate with concerned PCW division on the posting of content for PCW website and other social media; and
- Prepare other KM-related tasks and support services that are similar to or related to his/her specified duties but are not covered by this contract, which the immediate supervisor or Project Manager will assign from time to time.