No. of personnel needed:
Under the supervision of the Chief of the Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division, the Information Officer II (IO 2) shall plan, implement, monitor, and prepare reports on public information and communications related programs, projects, and activities of the agency. As such, the IO 2 shall collaborate with other members of the Division in providing media support and information services to both external and internal clients.
- Proactively participate in the implementation and monitoring of the PCW’s Strategy and Communication Plan;
Provide technical and logistical support in the production and management of Tinig ng Kababaihan segment under the Serbisyo Pilipinas Radio Program aired every Thursday via Radyo Pilipinas1 738 KhZ:
- prepare sequence guides;
- coordinate with resource persons and the Philippine Broadcast Services;
- prepare documentation report of every episode; and
- develop and implement promotional activities to reach more audiences.
Monitor relevant news trends in mainstream, social, and emerging forms of media:
- recommend strategies that can be adopted and implemented by PCW to maximize these for public advocacy; and
- flag priority issues/news generated from media monitoring to the Information Officer III who acts as supervisor of the media and communications team;
- Conduct research work to ensure the relevance and accuracy of response provided to clients, and to support the Division’s advocacy activities;
- Respond to public queries and other request for PCW information services via phone, letter, e-mail, website, and social media; and
- Prepare press kits, papers, and other materials for dissemination to mass media such as press releases, press statements, briefers, etc.
- Assist in the conceptualization, production, and posting of content for social media releases;
- Assist in the development of a system for documenting, storing and processing of information generated from frontline information services (e.g. through Frequently Asked Questions and Responses);
- Provide media support services such as photo and video documentation, presentation graphics and illustrations, and other collaterals; and
- Perform such other tasks relevant to public information and advocacy programs, as may be assigned by the supervisor.