No. of personnel needed:
Under the supervision of the Chief of the Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division and the Information Officer III, the Information Officer II (IO 2) shall plan, implement, monitor, and prepare necessary documents aligned with public advocacy, information and communications-related programs, projects, and activities led by the Social Marketing Section (SMS). As such, the IO 2 shall collaborate with other members of the Division in planning and executing public advocacy events and other media relations activities of PCW.
• Lead in the conceptualization and implementation of advocacy events such as the National Women’s Month Celebration and 18-Day Campaign To End VAW;
• Prepare and facilitate sending of correspondences relative to the advocacy events;
• Prepare project briefs, presentations, core messages, concept notes, and other technical documents relative to the conduct of advocacy activities;
• Lead the coordination work with event partners and other key players;
• Draft media advisories and facilitates the invitation of media and other partner organizations to advocacy events;
• Assist in the media publicity and other public relations activities relative to the campaign/observance;
• Prepare highlights of the meetings/summary of agreements and facilitates its dissemination to event partners;
• Assist in the development of IEC materials relative to the campaign;
• Prepare terminal reports for the advocacy campaigns executed by CAIRMD-SMS;
• Ensure the timely preparation and submission of required documents for requests for supplies, materials, and other logistical needs for the conduct of event-related and other activities assigned to her/him; and
• Conduct research work and prepare relevant online articles and other knowledge products on PCW’s major advocacy campaigns, for the setting up of the new campaigns and events page of the PCW official website.
• Provide media support services such as photo and video documentation, presentation graphics and illustrations, and other collaterals;
• Provide technical and logistical support in the production and management of TinigngKababaihan segment under the SerbisyoPilipinas Radio Program aired every Thursday via Radyo Pilipinas1 738 KhZ
o prepare sequence guides
o coordinate with resource persons and the Philippine Broadcast Services
o prepare documentation report of every episode
o develop and implement promotional activities to reach more audiences; and
• Perform such other tasks relevant to public information and advocacy programs, as may be assigned by the supervisor.