No. of personnel needed:
Under the supervision of the Chief of the Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division and the Information Officer III, the Information Officer I (IO 1) shall assist in the division in the implementation of the Media and Gender Equality Committee (MGEC) 5-year Action Plan, and provide technical and logistical support for carrying out the division’sprojects and programs for year 2018.
• Assist CAIRMD-Social Marketing Section (SMS) in the performance of PCW’s roles and functions as member agency of the MGEC;
• Prepare concept notes, activity proposal, reports, presentations, minutes of meetings, and other relevant documents for MGEC-related activities of PCW;
• Provide technical and logistical support for the implementation of PCW’s projects and activities under the MGEC Action Plan;
• Maintain MGEC-related files and records of PCW for safekeeping and easy retrieval;
• Assist in the organization of databases such as directories of media, NGO, private sector, and other partners, among others;
• Ensurethe timely preparation and submission of requireddocuments for requests for supplies, materials, and other logistical needs for the conduct of MGEC-related and other activities assigned to her/him;
• Conduct research work and prepare relevant online articles and other knowledge products about MGEC and PCW’s work in MGEC;
• Assist in the maintenance and updating of the calendar activities of the division; and
• Assist in preparing requests for travel arrangement, venue accommodation, and meals for meetings/seminars/workshops for CAIRMD-SMS activities.
• Provide media support services such as photo and video documentation, presentation graphics and illustrations, and other collaterals;
• Provide technical and logistical support in the production and management of TinigngKababaihan segment under the SerbisyoPilipinas Radio Program aired every Thursday via Radyo Pilipinas1 738 KhZ
o prepare sequence guides
o coordinate with resource persons and the Philippine Broadcast Services
o prepare documentation report of every episode
o develop and implement promotional activities to reach more audiences; and
• Perform such other tasks relevant to public information and advocacy programs, as may be assigned by the supervisor.