No. of personnel needed:
Under the direct supervision of the Finance officer, the Project Finance Assistant will perform routine functions in the area of financial services, assisting in the encoding/updating of finance templates forms in accordance with PCW and GAC financial rules-and regulations, systematize filing and housekeeping of project finance and supporting documents, and assist in the collation (both manual and electronic systems/forms) of project-related monitoring reports/database in anticipation of the end of project requirements and third-part/ independent evaluation.
Terms of Payment:
The Service Fee of the Finance and Admin Assistant shall be processed and released twice a month upon completion and submission of the required:
- Accomplishment Report and other outputs or deliverables.
- Copy of the DailY Time Record.
- Certificate of Acceptability of outputs and services rendered as defined in the TOR.
Working Conditions and Arrangements:
1. The Finance and Admin Assistant shall report directly to the Finance Officer or to the Project Manager, who shall supervise, review and approve all documents prepared or actions taken by her/him.
2. The Finance and Admin Assistant is required to report to PCW - GWP2 five (5) days in a week and observing the minimum 8 hours work per day and 40 hours per week, exclusive of the daily one hour lunch break.
3. If in case, the Finance and Admin Assistant is required to perform tasks on a weekend, she/he must secure a duly signed overtime authority from immediate supervisor and submit an accomplishment report. Likewise, if she/he is required to attend to official business or attend PCW activities, which is outside the work station, locator slip, office order or travel order whichever is applicable must be secured first and upon return, she/he must submit a certificate if appearance or other required documents.
For more information, please see the attached file.