No(s). of personnels needed:
Under the direct supervision of the Finance Officer, the Project Finance Assistant will perform routine functions in the area of financial services, assisting in the encoding/updating of finance templates forms in accordance with PCW and GAC financial rules and regulations, systematize filing and housekeeping of project finance and supporting documents, and assist in the collation (both manual and electronic systems/forms) of project- related monitoring reports/database in anticipation of the end of project requirements and third-part/independent evaluation.
1. Prepare journal entries for all checks issued, liquidation and receipts according to expense code as a requirement for preparation of COA, DBM, External Audit and Project Report;
2. Record check issued/disbursement to Index of Payments;
3. Updating the transaction to Subsidiary and General Ledger of the project;
4. Maintain the record of supplies inventory of the project;
5. Maintain the record of fixed asset of the project;
6. Scan/photocopy all original vouchers and its supporting documents for external audit and project files for external audit purpose;
7. Systematizing and filing separately the original and photocopied finance documents for COA and project files for external audit purpose;
8. Facilitating/follow-up retrieval of addition/lacking or missing documents of vouchers as maybe identified during the post audit; and
9. Other clerical job necessary.
1. Assist in the collation and systematic filing (manual and electronic based) of project documents for NGA partners;
2. Provide assistance to PMO in the provision of secretariat and facilitative support tasks for PMO initiated or managed activities when necessary;
3. Answers phone calls, relay information and/or refer callers to proper officer/staff;
4. Handles photocopying and photocopy all official documents needed by the project; and
5. Performing other administrative/support tasks as may be assigned by the Finance Officer or the Project Manager necessary for the continuance of the smooth operation of the PMO especially during emergencies or official travels or leave of absence of PMO staffs.