Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Friday, November 18, 2016
No(s). of personnels needed:
WEE Project (GREAT Women Project - 2)
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Administrative Officer V shall assist the Project Management Office on the following:
- Coordinates with the PCW Administrative and Finance Division on the provision of administrative and logistical support to conduct project activities, i.e., procurement of goods and services, and consulting services;
- Facilitates processing and approval of payment requests by reviewing supporting documents;
- Oversees project records management and document tracking within project implementers and partners; and
- Provides advise and recommends to PMO/work package implementers on selection of venue, transportation and other logistical needs for events, official travels and regular conduct of project-wide planning, performance review and project steering committee meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in management or related courses, and social science related courses;
• Three (3) years of relevant experience in administrative support;
• Sixteen (16) hours of relevant training; and
• Knowledge in government laws, rules and processes.
Php 33,452.00 + P2,000 Allowance