No. of personnel needed:
Under the general supervision of the Chairperson, Executive Director and Board of Commissioners, the Administrative Assistant shall perform a variety of general administration, operational and support functions for the delivery of secretariat and support services to the board staff.
- Provides secretarial and logistical support to the Board Staff Office:
- Answer and direct phone calls and relay information and/or refer callers to proper officer or staff;
- Respond to emails, memos, letters for the board staff office;
- Ensure the proper coordination and preparation of requirements for procurement of office supplies, venue and meals for meetings and other activities;
- Handle travel arrangements, flight bookings and documentary requirements with regard to the local and international conferences/meetings of the Chairperson and the Board of Commissioners;
- Prepares and accomplish requests for payments and liquidations;
- Routes documents to divisions/sections for appropriate actions;
- Develop and maintain a systematic filing system for safekeeping and easy retrieval of documents;
- Assists in the preparation of the regularly required reports;
- Act as the point person for internal and external clients;
- Schedule and coordinate activities, appointments and meetings of the Chairperson and the Board of Commissioners; and
- Maintain a directory of partners and other contacts.
- Provides administrative and technical support to PCW Board:
- Assists in the gathering and consolidation of inputs needed in the preparation of powerpoint presentations, messages and other write ups; and
- Assists in the preparation of board kits.
- Performs such other related functions as may be required or when assigned.