Thursday, May 4, 2017
Monday, May 15, 2017
No(s). of personnels needed:
Executive Director's Office
General Function: Under the direct supervision of the Team Leader of IACVAWC Secretariat, perform administrative, clerical and semi-technical support functions.
- Provides administrative assistance in the day to day project operations of the Secretariat;
- Provides support in tracking communications and maintaining a central filing of documents;
- Receives and records incoming and outgoing documents;
- Provides logistical and administrative support during the preparatory and actual conduct of consultation workshops and meetings;
- Assist in the preparation of meeting kits and other supplies needed for the meetings and workshops;
- Assist in documenting the proceedings of meetings and workshops.
- Assist in coordinating with partners in government and NGO.
Completion of four (4) year course in any of the following: Administration, Communications Development, Economics, Management, Banking and Finance, Financial Management, Public Administration and other allied courses;
Preferably knowledgeable of government and accounting rules and regulations, including procurement policies and processes;
Knowledge of Microsoft Offices (Powerpoint, Word);
One (1) year relevant experience; and
Four (4) hours of relevant training.
The Administrative Assistant IV shall be paid a professional fee of NINE HUNDRED TEN AND EIGHTY FIVE CENTAVOS (P 910.85) daily, subject to applicable mandatory government taxes.