No. of personnel needed:
1. Provide secretarial, administrative and logistical support for the Office of the Executive Director;
2. Drafts reports and routine communications and coordinates reproduction and collation of materials;
3. Arrange/schedule meetings of the Executive Director including preparation of materials for these meetings;
4. Maintains confidential, vital and general files and records, circulars, memorandum, orders and other papers and documents;
5. Does simple correspondence and minutes of division meetings, takes charge of sending/record incoming communications;
6. Receives/screen callers for proper referrals; and
7. Handles transactions/coordinates with proper authorities all requirements related to the attendance to international conferences, meetings, and fora of the Executive Director.