No(s). of personnels needed:
General Function: Under the direct supervision of the Head of the AFD – Human Resource Management and Development Section, the Administrative Assistant II performs a variety of clerical or administrative tasks to support the AFD – HRMD Section, including but not limited to; recruitment and selection, scholarship and training, employee development programs, employee welfare and assistance services, and maintenance and safekeeping of personnel files.
1. Provides administrative assistance/support to the immediate supervisor in performing recruitment, selection, job placement employees’ assistance service, job socialization of employees, coordination/preparation of the pre-employment documents such as medical certificates, NBI clearance, certificate of training, background investigation form, position description form and others which will become part of the permanent 201 file of the new employee;
2. Organizes, updates and maintains personnel and administrative files like 201 files;
3. Provides administrative assistance/support to the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat for procurement of consulting services. Prepares the BAC documents (i.e. Notices of Awards, Notices to Proceed, Abstract of Canvass of Interests, and BAC Resolutions);
4. Provides administrative assistance/support to the Recruitment and Selection Board for the recruitment and selection of plantilla personnel and contract of service job order personnel. Prepares the RSB memorandum and minutes of the meetings.;
5. Prepares Admin/Travel Orders, Office Order, Circulars, Certifications, Official notices, and other documents needed by the staff in carrying out their functions;
6. Follow thru with all divisions submission of necessary HR / Personnel documents due for submission in compliance with CSC, DBM, COA, Philhealth and Pag-ibig rules and regulations; and
7. Answers phone calls, relay information and/or refer callers to other HRMD employees.