Thursday, October 12, 2017
Sunday, October 22, 2017
No. of personnel needed:
WEE Project (GREAT Women Project - 2)
General Function: Under the direct guidance and supervision of the Administrative Officer V shall perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks in support of the requirements needed by the WEE Project.
- Assist in the review of contracts and other official documents;
- Receives and posts the daily requests for use of conference/meeting rooms; to oversee the physical arrangement, set-up and safekeeping of equipments before and after meetings; oversees the preparation of food and snacks and other meeting requirements;
- Receives, records and endorses incoming and outgoing documents and to oversee its proper filing and safekeeping;
- Receives and endorses incoming and outgoing calls for WEE Project staff;
- Assists in the reproduction, binding of voluminous, materials especially during seminars/conferences and meetings; and
- Carries – out other related administrative and support services but are not covered by this Terms of Reference or other functions which the Immediate Supervisor may assign from time to time.
• Completion of 2-years studies in college preferably on Office Management, Secretarial Courses, Business Management, Commerce or other allied courses;
• One (1) year of administrative or clerical work experience;
• Proficient in computer applications and basic arithmetic functions;
• Good communication skills (oral and writing);
• Must be good in coordination work, well organized and methodical;
• Preferably, willing to work within time constraints and under pressure;
• Hard working and with high degree of emotional intelligence; and,
• Must be a team player and must have the ability to interact positively with staff at all levels.
Php 15,818.00+2,000.00 PERA