No(s). of personnels needed:
General Function: Under the direct guidance and supervision of the Administrative Officer III, the Administrative Assistant I shall perform a variety of clerical, administrative and financial tasks to assist the Cashiering Section in the Administrative and Finance Division – Cashier Section in the execution of its duties and services to ensure proper financial management of PCW and its Project Partners.
1. Prepares and releases checks for Trust Fund and Project-related transactions;
2. Prepares and submits Advice of Checks Issued and Cancelled (ACIC) to LBP;
3. Updates and maintains the Warrant Register/Cash Books immediately after checks are duly signed;
4. Prepares the daily\ Reports of Checks Issued (RCI);
5. Encodes Monthly Reports of Accountability for used and unused checks and Official Receipts of the AECID and CIDA Funds;
6. Assists in the preparation of the following reports for the following agency funds (CIDA):
a. Record of Collections and Deposits (RCI) b. Reports of Disbursements (i.e. Payroll, Replenishment) c. Replenishment Report of revolving funds-OBR
7. Prepares list of the Due and Demandable Accounts Payable- advice to Debit Account (LDDAP-ADA) and Summary of LDDAP-ADA’s issued and invalidated ADA entries (SLIIE) of General Fund;
8. Routes documents to concerned divisions/sections and signatories;
9. Assists recording of checks in the check book;
10. Files/organizes related files and documents;
11. Assist in the preparation of replenishments (e.g., recording, reconciling and summarizing); and
12. Performs other duties as assigned by the Administrative Officer III from time to time.