No. of personnel needed:
General Function: Under the direct supervision of the DDMS, performs a variety of administrative and clerical support functions.
1. Maintains the calendar of activities and schedule of appointments and meetings of the Office of the DDMS, including preparation of materials;
2. Maintains files and records for safekeeping and easy retrieval of the documents;
3. Provides secretarial and logistical support to the Office of the DDMS;
4. Routes documents to divisions/sections concerned for appropriate action/s;
5. Analyzes and prepares the report on the use of the Route Slip for processing of payments; and
6. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.
• Completion of two (2) year studies in College (preferably Office Administration, Business Administration, Commerce, Communications Development, Economics, Management, Banking and Finance, Financial Management, Political Science, Public Administration, Social Sciences and other allied courses)
• One (1) year relevant experience; and
• Four (4) hours of relevant training.
Terms of Payment