No. of personnel needed:
General Function: Under the direct supervision of the SCD Chief, performs a variety of administrative and clerical support functions.
1. Manages the Document Tracking System (DTS) of the Office of the SCD for efficient and timely action of documents by the division;
2. Prepares the Annual Procurement Plan (APP) and the Project Procurement Management Plan (PPMP) based on the approved work and financial plan of the division;
3. Maintains files and records of all important office documents like activity proposal, TOR of staffers, activity reports, sectoral inputs to reports for safekeeping and easy retrieval;
4. Maintains the calendar of activities and schedule of appointments and meetings of the Office of the SCD;
5. Routes documents to divisions concerned for appropriate action/s;
6. Prepares the report on the use of the Route Slip for processing of payments;
7. Provides secretarial and logistical support for the Office of the SCD on a day-to-day basis;
8. Assists in the preparation of document and materials needed in activities of the Office of the SCD; and
9. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.