No(s). of personnels needed:
A. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides regular driving services to the staff;
2. Monitors proper entries to Trip Tickets and daily gasoline consumption of the assigned vehicle;
3. Monitors status of assigned vehicle and suggests program of repair and maintenance to the immediate supervisor;
4. Assists in mimeographing works for foreign funded project and assist the staff in the reproduction of voluminous materials; and
5. Conducts pre and post inspection of all repairs of the motor vehicle.