Area of Delivery:
- Metro Manila
- Security Services
1. The Philippine Commission on Women (PCW), through the Republic Act No. 10964 or the 2018 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of One Million Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (P1,400,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) corresponding to the provision of security services for FY 2018-2019. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PCW, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), now invites bids from PhilGEPS- registered bidders for the following:
- Licensed Security Guards, 10 hours shift - 1 Guard
- Licensed Security Guards, 12 hours shift - 1 Head Guard and 1 Guard
3. Delivery of the services is required ten (10) hours per day for one (1) guard and two (2) guards for twelve (12) hours per day shift or a total of thirty-four (34) hours per day for the three guards from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019. Bidders should have completed, a contract similar to the requirement within five (5) years from date of submission and receipt of bids. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
5. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
6. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the PCW Office through the PCW Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 09:00 am - 04:00 pm starting May 2, 2018 upon payment of ONE THOUSAND PESOS (Php1,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Philippine Commission on Women, provided that the concerned bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
7. The PCW will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 9, 2018, 3:30 pm at the PCW Conference Room, 1145 J. P. Laurel Street, San Miguel, Manila, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 1:30 pm of June 1, 2018. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on June 1, 2018, 02:00 pm at PCW Conference Room, 1145 J. P. Laurel Street, San Miguel, Manila. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The PCW reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For more information, please see the attached file.