Area of Delivery:
- Metro Manila
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
The documenter shall do a photo and process documentation of the proceedings of the GST for PCW newly hires.
Specifically, s/he will:
Document the proceedings of the GST training giving emphasis on the reaction/questions/comments of the participants;
Photo and process document the content and proceedings of the session;
Gather and consolidate the workshop outputs for inclusion in the document report;
Submit the draft documentation not later than seven (7) days after the conduct of the activity; and
Submit packaged documentation of the GST for PCW newly hires.
EXPECTED OUTPUT TO BE SUBMITTED TO PCW
The documenter is expected to submit a packaged documentation of the proceedings of the GST for the newly hires in both editable Word and PDF formats.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
The documenter shall have the following qualifications:
• Graduate of any social sciences course or related fields;
• With excellent documentation and technical writing skills;
• With at least three year- experience in documentation;
• Familiarity with gender and development, women economic empowerment and project management;
• Should have own laptop and IC recorder; and
• Must present sample of her/his documentation work
The documenter shall receive a total professional fee of Php 10,000.00 subject to mandatory government tax for this engagement.
For more information, please see the attached file.